I could not have been more surprised to read my dear friend, Debra Mayhew’s blog post yesterday! Debra is a published author and always brings a little sunshine into my life with her blog. It’s quite inspiring to see Debra balance motherhood, marriage and also nurture her own love of writing! Since I am rather new at this entire blogging experience, I am so honored to accept the Sunshine Award. What a special feeling to know that someone else enjoys my writing and pictures. It was also a wonderful encouragement for me to make more time to blog and for that I am very thankful. 🙂 Debra also passed along the sunshine to her sweet daughter, Katherine. Check out Katherine’s Mission and be encouraged by this lovely young lady’s endeavors. Her work and talents are amazing!
Along with this award I get to have fun sharing some of my favorite things.
- Favorite Color – Always green, to go with my eyes 😉
- Favorite Animal – I love most all animals… but at the moment I’m in love with chickens. One of these days I’ll have a little hen house and fresh eggs every morning!
- Favorite Number – 32… yep, this number changes every year. 😉
- Favorite Drink – An ice-cold Coke.
- Facebook or Twitter – Facebook. Its cheesy and can be full of drama, but it really is a nice way to keep in touch with people!
- Your Passions – My relationship with God, being in love with my husband, my boys and my dear family and friends….I can also get pretty passionate about just being outdoors and enjoy gardening, fishing, hunting and capturing all of God’s creation with my camera.
- Giving or Getting Presents – I love giving presents. I love surprising people too, and I am the WORST at keeping a secret so I get a real kick out of actually surprising someone. But who doesn’t like getting something as well? 😉
- Favorite Day – A sunny day. A day spent with my family.
- Favorite Flowers – ALL. Fresh flowers make me happy. I really love wildflowers.
I’m going to pass along the Sunshine Award today to my friend Megs. Check out her blog here. I know her life gets pretty chaotic at times, but it certainly makes for some interesting stories! 🙂
I really enjoyed doing this today! Thanks again to my wonderful friends and readers for your encouragement!